In addition to clinical, pathological and sociodemographic data, the PROCURE Biobank includes more than 200,000 samples of whole blood, plasma, serum, urine, DNA, RNA, PBMC and prostate tissue.
To ensure that these samples are of the highest quality possible, the PROCURE Biobank has established standard operating policies and procedures.
TYPES OF BIOSPECIMENS AND DATA
- • OCT frozen prostate tissue blocks and corresponding FFPE blocks
• TMA (tissue microarray); TMA replicate the cohort distribution of Gleason scores (GS)
- • Serum, plasma, bluffy coat, RNA, and PBMC
• Clarified urine
- • Matched updated clinico-pathological data
• Social-demographic questionnaires filled at enrolment